CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Well my babies..Mommy spent the day with her sweet babie. Yes, I drew a bath and my sweetie got into a bubble bath with his mommy. I washed him and made sure he smelled so soft and sweet - just like a pretty little girl. I put matching pink bra and panties on him and a pretty outfit and we spent the day trying on lingerie at Victoria's Secret. I had him prance around and model the lingerie for me and the ladies who were in there. I had a ball!

How are you spending Labor Day? Well my babies, Mommy will be home all day and we could have some fun. If you buy at least the minimum time Mommy will give you 5 minutes free! It only lasts til Midnight, Monday Sept 1st so call now!

Smooches..
Mommy

1-866-667-7769

0 comments: