CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Aww...Mommy misses you!

I remember the night...you came home for the weekend. You went out with your friends, but had no luck with the ladies that night. You came in and took your shower, and when you came out you walked past my bedroom and the door was slightly ajar. You peeked in and saw Mommy laying on the bed. I was naked, with my legs spread open, leaning a little to the side. My titties laid sideways, a little saggy but my nipples were hard and perky. You saw the curly hair between my legs all nice and moist....your mouth watered...your cock was hard. Should you? You want to touch me...you want to devour me...your cock was aching.....

What are you going to do?


http://mommyknowsphonesex.com
1-866-667-7769

0 comments: